How Much Tuition? >
- This is a simple calculator that lets you calculate how much money you will need to set aside to send your children to college in the next 25 years.
Future Value/Annuity Calculator >
- This calculator finds out how much to put away tax deferred to get a certain amount of the money in the future, and how much you could expect to draw out of that money.
How Much To Retire? >
- This is a calculator that tells you how much money you will need to provide a certain income for a set number of years.
Simple Interest Calculator >
- This is a simple calculator that lets you start with an amount of money and make regular monthly deposits, and see how much it grows.
Compound Interest Calculator >
- This is a compound interest calculator that lets you start with an amount of money and see how much it grows.
Loan Calculator >
- This calculator can be used for general loans. For example, you could use it to estimate a monthly car payment.
Lease vs. Buy? >
- If you can't decide if buying or leasing is better for you, use this calculator to help you decide. Enter both the purchase and lease information and this calculator will calculate monthly and yearly comparisons in cost.
Loan Duration Calculator >
- This is a calculator that takes a principal amount, interest rate, normal length of a loan, and either how much you want to pay per month or how long you want to pay.
- This is a calculator that tells you what your monthly payment will be for your mortgage.
Mortgage Qualifying Income >
- This calculator will help you determine what income lenders would expect you to have to purchase a house.
How Much House Can I Afford? >
- This is a calculator that lets you compute how much house you can afford based on income and debt.