This interest-bearing account is available to employees of participating companies.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- ATM use nationwide (our fees waived)1
- Free Debit Card1 with Apple Pay®
- Free Internet B@nking with iPay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit2,3
- Free person-to-person payments4 with iPay
- Free paperless e-Statements and e-Notices
- Free first order of bank-stock checks
- Unlimited check-writing
- Free one-year rental of small safe deposit box (new rentals)7
- Complimentary financial consultation8
- Complimentary life insurance consultation8
- Higher CD interest rates
- Discounted mortgage closing costs
- Reduced interest rates on new installment loans with ACH deduction5
- Free single-signature American Express® Traveler's Cheques and Official Checks
- Only $50 minimum to open
- FDIC insurance protection up to $250,000
1. Other institutions' ATM fees may apply. To obtain a MasterMoney™ Debit Card, you must be at least 16 years of age. If under 18 years of age, parent or guardian approval is required.
2. You may be charged access fees by your mobile device provider based on your individual plan. Check with your mobile device provider for details on specific fees and charges.
3. Mobile deposits are limited to a maximum deposit amount of $1,000 per day; $3,000 per month. If you are a new account holder and your account has been in good standing for at least 30 days, you will be automatically enrolled for Mobile Deposit.
4. In order to make a person-to-person payment via our mobile app you must first set-up the payees within iPay from a PC.
5. Does not include residential mortgage loans. Subject to underwriting requirements.
6. If the following qualifications are met during the monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive the PREMIER interest rate and domestic ATM fees will be refunded: Have at least ten (10) debit card transactions post and settle per monthly Qualification Cycle, at least one (1) automatic payment or one (1) direct deposit or one (1) payment through iPay post and settle per monthly Qualification Cycle and enroll and receive e-Statements (valid email address required). The monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to and settle to an account. ATM withdrawals, intra-bank transfers and debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. If you have met your qualifications for the specified Qualification Cycle, we will reimburse you for domestic ATM fees a maximum of $4.99 per individual transaction. ATM fees of $5.00 and higher will be reimbursed to you if you contact us. If you believe that you have not been reimbursed the correct amount, please contact us. We must hear from you no later than 30 days after the statement cycle where the reimbursement was applicable. If the above qualifications are not met during the monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive a competitive interest rate. You will not receive the PREMIER interest rate and domestic ATM fees will not be refunded.
7. Subject to availability.
8. Securities are offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Georgia Bank & Trust Company of Augusta and Southern Bank & Trust, a division of Georgia Bank & Trust Company of Augusta are not registered broker-dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. Products are not insured by Georgia Bank & Trust Company of Augusta nor are they FDIC insured. Please see customer service for details.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.