ALL of our checking accounts offer these great features:
- Free Mobile Banking2
- Free Mobile Deposit2
- Free person-to-person payments with TheWayiPay
- Free paperless e-Statements and e-Notices
- Free Debit Card1
- Free Internet B@nking
- Free online Bill P@y
- A reduced rate on new installment loans with an Automated Clearing House (ACH) deduction3
- Only $50 minimum to open
- FDIC insurance protection up to $250,000
We offer a wide range of checking accounts to meet every need – from basic accounts with NO fees, NO minimum balance, and NO per check charges – to accounts with PREMIER interest rates and benefits.
|Totally Free Checking||iMPACT Checking|
A checking account with no monthly fees, no minimum balance, no per check charges, and you’re not concerned with earning interest.
A free, high-interest account with great benefits including premier interest and free ATM fee refunds nationwide when qualifications are met.
|Premium Interest Checking||50+ Free Interest Checking|
Earn higher interest in return for maintaining higher balances.
You are age 50 or older and you want a free account that pays competitive interest and doesn’t require direct deposit.
1. Other institutions' ATM fees may apply. To obtain a MasterMoney™ Debit Card, you must be at least 16 years of age. If under 18 years of age, parent or guardian approval is required.
2. You may be charged access fees by your mobile device provider based on your individual plan. Check with your mobile device provider for details on specific fees and charges.
3. Does not include residential mortgage loans. Subject to underwriting requirements.
4. If the following qualifications are met during the monthly Qualification Cycle you will receive the PREMIER interest rate and domestic ATM fees will be refunded: Have at least ten (10) debit card transactions post and settle per monthly Qualification Cycle. Have at least one (1) automatic payment or one (1) direct deposit or one (1) payment though Online Bill P@y post and settle per monthly Qualification Cycle. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions. Enroll and receive e-Statements (valid email address required). The monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM fee refunds will be reimbursed to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. If you have met your qualifications for the specified qualification cycle, we will reimburse you for domestic ATM fees. ATM fee reimbursement will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. ATM fees of $4.99 or less will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $4.99 per individual transaction. ATM fees of $5.00 and higher will be reimbursed to you if you contact us. If you believe that you have not been reimbursed the correct amount, please contact us. We must hear from you no later than 30 days after the statement cycle where the reimbursement was applicable. ATM withdrawals do not count as qualifying debit card transactions. Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Only debit card transaction processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions. If the above qualifications are not met during the monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive a competitive interest rate. You will not receive the PREMIER interest rate and domestic ATM fees will not be refunded.
5. Subject to availability.
6. During any month you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party.
7. Consult your tax advisor regarding tax planning.